…and four to GO!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Welcome to and/or Welcome Back to my blog and sharing some of your time today, in what has become a tradition for me.

I would like first and foremost, to say thank you for reading (what little I actually write), for looking at my pictures, and for your kind words and support over the past four years. To all of you who have taken the time to email me or comment, to help promote my blog or a post...and all those who simply like and follow – I am indebted to your encouragement, inspiration and fellowship.

...here is this year’s blogiversary challenge tag*.


…and four to GO!

Time: <2 Hour
Yield:  1 – #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Archival Aquamarine, Mixed Media Palette, Red Geranium, Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Old Paper, Walnut Stain; StazOn
  • Markers – Distress Broken China, Tumbled Glass
  • Paint – Distress Picket Fence
  • Spray Stain – Distress Antique Linen, Picket Fence
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 – #8 Manila Tag
  • Embossing Powder - Clear
  • Hardware – Chain,  Hex Fasteners, Jump Rings, Mini Corner, Sprocket Gears, Stencil Mark, Swivel Clasp
  • Other – Coloured Acetate, Small Talk
  • Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon
Tools/Equipment:
  • 810 Magic Tape (3M)
  • Masking Sheet
  • Stamps – At the Movies, Game of Life, Negative p6-1283 Film Strip
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

*My (self-imposed) Blogiversary Challenge is to create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour palette and materials/thematic elements (hopefully getting more crazy/creative over time) as the ones I used in my first post and the first tag I made.

7 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation!! I don't always have the time to comment, but want to let you know that I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great self-challenge... and what a stunning tag! I'll have to travel back in time to see the first. (We're almost exactly the same blog-age... I'm just a week younger!)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you crazy chick! I've been stalking your blog for quite a while, and don't know if I leave a comment all the time, or if I ever have! But suffice it to say, your work is fantastic, and I've learned so much from you. Love your format, and every single thing I've seen you create. What a great idea to make a tag like this each year. I'm going to have to go back and see the others for comparison when I get some more blogging time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS You are a very patient crafter to take those step by step photos. So fascinating to see how you make stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I visit your blog I learn a lot of things: technique, tips, ideas... Wonderful as always, thanks for sharing wiyh us your creativity!BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I visit your blog and I have already fallen in love with your artworks. Where do you take all these ideas? Do you make them up yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. As for me, it looks like an old ticket. Such things always appealed my attention, because I guess, that they have something special. Do you agree with that?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.