...six...

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Thank you for your continued support and readership,
it really means a lot to me!


...here is this year’s blogiversary challenge tag*.

…six…

Time:  <2 hours
Yield:  1 - #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Archival Mixed Media Palette (Vintage Photo); Distress Old Paper, Vintage Photo; Walnut Stain
  • Other – Distress Collage Medium (matte); Distress Crayon Picket Fence
  • Re-Inkers – Distress Oxide Broken China, Candied Apple
  • Spray Stain – Distress Antique Linen, Old Paper
Dry Ingredients:
  • #8 Distress Heavy Stock Tags
  • Hardware – Adornment Star; Gadget Gears; Long Fastener; Mini Fasteners; Quote Token; Sprocket Gears
  • Other – DIY Ink Pad; Remnant Rubs (special delivery)
  • Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon; Film Strip Ribbon
Tools/Equipment:
  • Dies – Ticket Booth; Torn Notebook
  • Other – Blending Brushes; Heat Tool; Spray Bottle
  • Punches - Circle
  • Stamps – At the Movies; Big Block Numbers; Ticket Booth
  • Stamp Platform (travel)
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  



*My (self-imposed) Blogiversary Challenge is to create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour pallet and materials/thematic elements (hopefully getting more crazy/creative over time) as the ones I used in my first post and the first tag I made.

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous challenge to celebrate your creative muse. Inspiring work, as always Vicki. Cheers to another six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary; and because you mentioned your self imposed challenge, I had to check out each one, they are all amazing. My favorite thing about your posts is the detail in each piece of work, your techniques, colors and compositions are truly masterpieces. Looking forward to each of your new pieces. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful way to celebrate your blogiversary Vicki and a great self inposed challenge. Your tag is beautiful, I love the colour tones you achieved on the number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!! Love the tag! But that 3 is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 6 years?! Good on you!
    What a cool tag! Your use of materials,intrigues and inspires me so- I would love to watch you create!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity always amazes me Vicki. I love your blog posts and how detailed they are. This one in particular, very inspiring. xx Congrats on your Blogiversary - here’s to many more cool creativity 😎❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely magnificent. This totally blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your work is inspiring, Vicki! Your technique is so creative with fabulous results! Thank you so much for 6 years of great inspiration and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unexpected use of ordinary items. It looks very original and great. You are very good at understanding things. Looking through your posts I really enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.