Ideology Sample - objet trouvé

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Firstly, I am extremely grateful to Tim & Paula for having me back again to make some samples for Creativation (formerly CHA).  I took more pictures of the Ideology booth than any other at the show – so much fabulousness in one area (Sizzix was a close second) – I knew, even though I was looking at and drooling over the other projects (go #teamtim), that I would inevitably miss seeing somethings and all their amazing beautiful and especially grungy nuanced details. Today I am sharing a photo of the first of my samples from the Ideaology booth (there are no step-by-step photos here; I have several projects and tutorials in the works and will be posting these soon – work-a-day is currently getting in the way of my crafty life).  




objet trouvé

Yield:  Mini Framed Panel
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink –Distress Frayed Burlap
  • Other – Distress Crayon Antique Linen, Black Soot, Walnut Stain
  • Other – Collage Medium (Crazing & Matte)
  • Paint – Distress Black Soot
Dry Ingredients:
  • Cardstock –     Black Kraft Stock, Memoranda Paper Stash
  • Hardware –  Adornments (Treasures), Game Spinner, Hex Fastener, Mini Fasteners, Mini Framed Panel, Mini Gears & Sprockets
  • Other – Black Thread
  • Paperie – Ephemera (Snippets), Design Tape (Travel), Layers (Collection), Quote Chip

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.