Tim Holtz Christmas Inspiration series

Monday, November 14, 2016

Today I’m overjoyed to be sharing three cards I made for Tim’s Christmas Inspiration series.

These cards are made with lots Tim’s new Christmas Idea-ology; there are so many fabulous festive goodies to choose from (see them here), new stamps and stencils from Stampers Anonymous #birchlove, mini snowflakes with Mixed Media Christmas (my new favourite) and Walnut Stain Distress Ink on everything!


Head over to Tim's Blog to see how these were put together.





5 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous! The globe and the deer ones are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning xx Heading over for more deets

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing inspiration, you have inspired me to open all the packs and get started on making Christmas cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! So festive and nice, and so different!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.