Welcome to and/or Welcome Back to my blog and sharing some of your time today, in what has become a tradition for me.
I would like first and foremost, to say thank you for reading (what little I actually write), for looking at my pictures, and for your kind words and support over the past four years. To all of you who have taken the time to email me or comment, to help promote my blog or a post...and all those who simply like and follow – I am indebted to your encouragement, inspiration and fellowship.
...here is this year’s blogiversary challenge tag*.
…and four to GO!
Time: <2 Hour
Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink – Archival Aquamarine, Mixed Media Palette, Red Geranium, Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Old Paper, Walnut Stain; StazOn
- Markers – Distress Broken China, Tumbled Glass
- Paint – Distress Picket Fence
- Spray Stain – Distress Antique Linen, Picket Fence
- 1 – #8 Manila Tag
- Embossing Powder - Clear
- Hardware – Chain, Hex Fasteners, Jump Rings, Mini Corner, Sprocket Gears, Stencil Mark, Swivel Clasp
- Other – Coloured Acetate, Small Talk
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon
- 810 Magic Tape (3M)
- Masking Sheet
- Stamps – At the Movies, Game of Life, Negative p6-1283 Film Strip
*My (self-imposed) Blogiversary Challenge is to create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour palette and materials/thematic elements (hopefully getting more crazy/creative over time) as the ones I used in my first post and the first tag I made.