RSS Feed

Technique Remix 05 – 20.16


Technique Remix 05 – 20.16

Time: <2 Hour
Yield:  1 – #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Archival Black Soot, Distress Brushed Corduroy, Old Paper, Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain; StazOn
  • Markers –Copic Black (100)
  • Other – Distress Crayons Antique Linen, Walnut Stain (the last of…), Matte Multi Medium, Texture Paste
  • Paint – Distress Brushed Corduroy, Tumbled Glass
  • Spray Stain – Distress Brushed Corduroy, Old, Paper, Tumbled Glass
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 – #8 Manila Tag
  • Card Stock – Kraftcore Metallic (Silver)
  • Hardware – Gadget Gears, Game Spinners, Hex Fasteners, Mini Fasteners, Mini Gears, Word Band
  • Other – Tissue Tape (Traveller)
  • Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon, Cotton Twine, Thread (Black)
Tools/Equipment:
  • Die – Tiny Tattered Florals
  • Marker Spritzer
  • Masking Sheet
  • Stamps - Dapper
  • Stencils – Numeric, Mini Numeric 
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

this is me, digging every-last-bit of crayon 
out of the tube to finish the tag

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

15 comments:

Christina Sedor said...

OMG - I LOVE your tag!! It's fantastic!!

Marci said...

I really like this! The metallic color flowers are great with the gears, I wouldn't have thought to combine them.

Anne Dwyer said...

This is absolutely wonderful and your tutorial is terrific as well - just found you through Astrid Maclean, so glad!

Barbara Schiassi said...

I have no words, I'm in awe! Barbara

LauraVi said...

Great take on May tag: simply perfect!

Anita Houston said...

Fabulous take! I love those images! Wonderful!

Sara Barker said...

Always look forward to your tags! This is one fine Crazy Chick tag! Love those colors and the Dapper stamps!

Paula Cheney said...

BRAVO!

Mylissa Stout said...

WOW!!!! I am in AWE of your tag....So much detail went in to its creation! Nicely done....LOVE IT!

Lucy said...

Great tag. I wasn't too enthused about this month's tag, but you have really come up with a nice design. When I say not too enthused that means that I haven't come up with anything inspiring, but you sure have.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Love this! And, I see you really love your Distress Crayons! lol Thanks so much for all the photos of your process!

madhvi shah said...

Came through Pininterest n I thank it.U totally rock

madhvi shah said...

Came through Pininterest n I thank it.U totally rock

butterfly said...

Very cool take on the combination - again the colours appeal to me so strongly, and there's a haunting quality about how you're using these new stamps which is really special.
Alison x

CraftyHope said...

Such a gorgeous tag. . .and so many meticulous and thought out steps. Those "metallic" flowers are absolutely cool. They look like metal for sure. Wonderful job!!

Post a Comment