Technique Remix 01 – 20.16
Time: <2 Hour
Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink – Alcohol Aqua, Butterscotch, Honeycomb; Archival Jet Black; Distress Black Soot, Embossing
- Markers –Distress Black Soot
- Other – Distress Crayon Picket Fence, Mixative Silver
- Paint – Distress Black Soot
- 3 – #8 Black Tags
- 1 – #8 Kraft Tag
- Embossing Powder – Frosted Crystals
- Hardware – Mini Fasteners, Word Band (observation)
- Other – Chalk (white), Foil Tape, Soft Pastel (crimson)
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon, Jute String
- Circle Punch 1/4 and 5/8
- Marker Spritzer
- Texture Fade – Playing Games
- Stamps – Documented, Game of Life, Limitations (thinlit/stamp set)
Keep reading/looking/scrolling all the way to the end of this post for my first ever, return from CHA and giveaway for three lucky blog readers!
My return from CHA giveaway!Along with all the other materials and designer media, Ranger supplied an apron for each of their classes at CHA; Tim, very generously, signed three of these aprons for me to give away on my blog…How amazing is that?! All you need to do to be entered into this giveaway is:
1. be following my blog and
2. leave a comment on this blog post*
Comment cutoff will be midnight February 3rd 2016 (MST). Three lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced the following morning.
*please be sure to sign in or leave your email address, so I have a way to contact you.