RSS Feed

No.13






No. 13

Yield:  1 – #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Alcohol Pesto; Distress Black Soot, Walnut Stain
  • Markers –Distress Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain
  • Other – Matte Glue’n Seal
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 – #8 Manila Tag
  • Ephemera – Emporium, Frightful, Thrift Shop
  • Hardware – Game Spinner, Long Fastener, Typewriter Key
  • Ribbon – Jute String


to tint the found relatives card with a smooth finish
 I mixed the alcohol ink with blending solution 30/70 
and applied it with a foam applicator 
left is universally west...right?

7 comments:

Paula Cheney said...

super fun! I want to try the tinting trick - never thought to do that mix. You always surprise me and that is why I like coming here!

that crazy chick said...

Thanks Paula! I have 12 more days of tricks and treats planned...

Anita Houston said...

Awesome!!! LOVE every detail and all the layers!!!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Great tag, loving the tinting! And west is universally left unless it's right :O) Deb xo

Nicole Wright said...

FREAKIN Fabulous!

Nicole Wright said...

FREAKIN Fabulous!

Kim Evans said...

I am sorry I have been so slow to hop on and check it out. Okay seriously though I want a series of tags to go on the creative wall for display all the time. This is AWESOME!

Post a Comment