Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink –Alcohol Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Teakwood; Archival Jet Black; Distress Embossing, Frayed Burlap, Ground Espresso, Walnut Stain
- Other – Iced Enamel Medium
- Stain– Distress Frayed Burlap
- #8 Manila Tag
- Embossing – Iced Enamels Relique Carnelian, Chartreuse, Ivory; UTTE Clear
- Chip Board
- Hardware –Mirrored Stars, Tiny Attachers
- Other – Designer Tape Regions Beyond, Foil Sheets, Remnant Rubs Curiosities
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon, Filmstrip Ribbon
- Die – Jack-O-Lanterns
- Stamps – Big Block Numbers, Woodgrain
I was so thrilled with these candy-corn coloured
mirrored stars, that I coloured the whole package
(the largest ones are my favourites).
the chip board didn't cut through all the way
on the first pass, so I lined it up and ran it
through again - only it shifted. I cut a second
piece and layered the two together.
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams