Three to get ready...

Friday, June 12, 2015

To all my new followers - welcome! Can't wait to get to know you and, most of all, thanks for choosing to follow me and to my regular followers and all those who have taken the time to comment on one of my posts, THANK  YOU  SO  VERY  MUCH!. Your support, creativity and positivity are great motivators.  I am always humbled by all of your interactions with my blog (and me); that you choose to spend a little (any) of you time with me in my space is the best compliment I could receive. I hope that my [crazy] view of things at the very least amuses and, as is the pinnacle of my ambition, inspires!

My work-a-day job is neither fun nor creative, [dig] that crazy chick is my playground, the place where I unwind, relax and let my imagination (and work week) go. I enjoy every minute I spend creating these tags and their posts, it is truly a labour of love.

Well, on to the fun part...here is year two of my self-imposed blogiversary challenge*.
three to get ready…

Time:  >2 Hour
Yield:  1 # 8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink –  Archival Aquamarine, Jet Black; Distress  Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
  • Markers – Copic Black (100); Distress Broken China, Festive Berries, Fossilized Amber, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain
  • Other – Distress Ink Refresher, Emboss It Dabber
  • Paint – Distress Picket Fence
  • Spray Stain – Distress Old Paper
  • Stain – Distress Gathered Twigs, Picket Fence
Dry Ingredients:
  • #8 Manila Tag
  • Cardstock – Manila cardstock
  • Embossing Powder - Clear
  • Hardware – Hitch Fasteners, Loop Pin, Remnant Rubs – Words, Sprockets & Gears, Typed Token
  • Other – Clearly for Art, Coloured Acetate
  • Ribbon – Striped Paper String
Tools/Equipment:
  • Dies – Tag & Tie By, Tag Collection, Ticket Strip, Tiny Shapes
  • Stamps – At the Movies, Numeric
  • Tiny Attachers 
  

  

  
 
  
 
  

  

  

  

  
 
  

  

  

  

  

  

  
 
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
 
  

  



*My Blogiversary Challenge is to create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour pallet and materials (though these may get tricky - more crazy/creative - over time) as the ones I used on the first tag and first post I created.

4 comments:

  1. You are a creative genius! I am constantly amazed at the things you come up with! Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing your artistry with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make awesome stuff! The best thing about creating is the release from the boring everyday routine. Thank you for creating and sharing.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea of a self imposed challenge, and this is a fun tag, as always! I truly enjoy your style! Happy 2nd year! May you have many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This thing really looks like as it was made for about fifty years ago. You have perfectly chosen the colors and the photos. I will be waiting for more post from you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.