Time: <2 Hour
Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink – Alcohol Espresso, Honeycomb, Oregano, Teakwood; Archival Jet Black Potting Soil; Distress Brushed Corduroy, Crushed Olive, Walnut Stain
- Other – Crackle Accent, Snow Cap Mixative, Texture Paste
- Paint – Distress Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
- 1 – #8 Manila Tag
- Hardware – 1” Bells, Chain, Countdown Coins, Jump Rings, Label Pull, Remnant Rubs, Swivel Clasps
- Other – Colour Print, GrungeBoard
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon, Film Strip Ribbon
- Dymo Labeller
- Stamps – Hashtags
- Stencil – Eye Chart
- Texture Tools (#1)
Vintage Journey's challenge "Ring out the old - Ring in the new"
With a new set of Tim's 12 tags (2015) just around the corner and all the new products coming soon from CHA, it is hard not to look to the future. I am taking this opportunity to share what I consider to be the (insert your best adjective here) thing I have added to my repertoire this past year. While completing Creative Chemistry 101 & 102 this past year, many of the product I already possessed, the thing I did have to go purchase were the mixatives, my favourite being Snow Cap. This one item, has alcohol inks back on my craft desk and in regular rotation once again, something old made new again.