Getting Organized

Friday, October 10, 2014

Today, I was starting to get things organized for an up-coming weekend away with the girls to make some cards. I keep most of my Inks, Paints, Stains, etc... in baskets which only allows me to see the products from the top down. As I was pulling these baskets from their shelves and drawers to put into tote bins, I was marking my mental list:  Mini Distress Inks, Check. Distress Paint, check. Distress Stain, check. Mini misters, check.  Bin of large silver lids, hmmmm...


 I made these labels using the same label template 
from Ranger Ink that I had used to label the 
Tim Holtz Distress Paints & Stains.


Instead of printing the PDF at 100%, I set my 
printer to print the image at 200%.  It took 4 
sheets of 8 1/2 x 11" sticker sheets to print
the one document.


Using a 1 3/8" circle punch,


I punched out all the colours that I needed 
for the Distress Glitter, with exception of
Rock Candy (I'm left with one silver lid).


Peel the stickers from the backing 
and adhere to the lids. 
  

Distress Glitter, check!
Next, labeling the new Distress Spray Stains.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I keep a stack printed and ready for when a new colour comes home. I LOVE the labels!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.