To my fellow inspirationalists & followers; for every comment, Pinterest - pin, shout-out on your blog, and for just peeking at my mostly pictorial posts, Thank-you all so very much!! That you choose to take time from your day to participate in a piece of my world is something I appreciate beyond measure.
2014 has been an amazing year thus far and I am excited to experience all that is still to come – letting everything unfold in its own time - not lingering too long on yesterdays or wishing for tomorrows at the expense of this moment (right now).
I decided as a challenge to myself and as a new blogaversary tradition (so sad I didn't think of this last year), that I would create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour pallet and materials (though these may get tricky - more creative - over time) as the ones I used on the very first tag and first post I created.
two for the show
Time: >2 Hour
Time: >2 Hour
Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink - Archival - Jet Black; Distress Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
- Markers – Broken China, Festive Berries, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Walnut Stain
- Paint – Distress Antique Linen
- Tag - #8 Manila
- Cardstock – Manila Paper
- Hardware – Long Fasteners, Numerals, Sprocket Gears, Tiny Attachers, Word Bands
- Other – Coloured Acetate
- Ribbon – Film Strip, Striped Paper String, Trimmings Black & Cream
- Dies – Ticket Strip, Tiny Tabs & Tags
- Stamps – At the Movies, Wild West