my blog is two years old today!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

To my fellow inspirationalists & followers; for every comment, Pinterest - pin, shout-out on your blog, and for just peeking at my mostly pictorial posts, Thank-you all so very much!!  That you choose to take time from your day to participate in a piece of my world is something I appreciate beyond measure. 

2014 has been an amazing year thus far and I am excited to experience all that is still to come – letting everything unfold in its own time - not lingering too long on yesterdays or wishing for tomorrows at the expense of this moment (right now).


I decided as a challenge to myself and as a new blogaversary tradition (so sad I didn't think of this last year), that I would create a new tag using the same; stamp sets, colour pallet and materials (though these may get tricky - more creative - over time) as the ones I used on the very first tag and first post I created. 




two for the show

Time: >2 Hour
Yield:  1 – #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink - Archival - Jet Black; Distress Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
  • Markers – Broken China, Festive Berries, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Walnut Stain
  • Paint – Distress Antique Linen
Dry Ingredients:
  • Tag - #8 Manila
  • Cardstock – Manila Paper
  • Hardware – Long Fasteners, Numerals, Sprocket Gears, Tiny Attachers, Word Bands
  • Other – Coloured Acetate
  • Ribbon – Film Strip, Striped Paper String, Trimmings Black & Cream
Tools/Equipment:
  • Dies – Ticket Strip, Tiny Tabs & Tags
  • Stamps – At the Movies, Wild West

   

  

  

  

  

  

    

  
  
  

  
  
  

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow,stunning as usual,congrats on all your success,you deserve every bit of it as you have one of the best blogs out there and you produce the most stunning works of art.

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag - and happy second birthday on your amazing blog (it's mine next week!)...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag especially good timing as we approach stampede. I've pinned, commented hd drooled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 2nd year. I always enjoying seeing your amazing creations-you are an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing every step and product used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tag is very nice. but I love all that you do. thanks di

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.