Friday, May 40th

Tuesday, May 27, 2014



Friday, May 40th

This Friday I will  be celebrate!-ing my 40th Birthday. I decided this morning to have a little fun (self-inspired, self-indulgence) and create a tag using a highly random assortment of my favourite artsy stamps.

P.S. I always want to stamp that bingo card on everything. 


Time:  >1 Hour
Yield:  1 – #8 Tag
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Alcohol - Cloudy Blue, Snow Cap, Stonewashed, Teakwood;  Archival - Jet Black, Potting Soil; Distress - Barn Door, Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain
  • Paint – Distress Fired Brick
Dry Ingredients:

  • 1 - #8 Manila Tag
  • Hardware – Adornments, Alpha Parts-Framed, Arrows, Jump Rings, Memo Pin, Number Brad
  • Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon
Tools/Equipment:

  • Embossing Folder – Shadow Press Documented
  • Stamps – Classics #2, Game of Life, Here & There, Imperfection is…, My Art
   

  

  

  


  

  




7 comments:

  1. It's good to make for you and not a challenge or a deadline. Have a very Happy Birthday!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! I love the way you put in red My Art. Happy bday for Friday! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I love your tag (big fan of all your work actually =) ). Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Journal this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday you crazy chick! I really dig your stuff. Always a pleasure to see a new post from you.
    Laurie (that rogue stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just incredible! Everything you make is like gallery-perfect. I love looking at your blog! Happy 40th birthday - my mama always told me that life begins at 40!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!
    I adore your artsy stamped tag. I can see why you want to reach for that stamp. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing your tag with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I loved seeing your work. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.