Friday, May 40th
This Friday I will be celebrate!-ing my 40th Birthday. I decided this morning to have a little fun (self-inspired, self-indulgence) and create a tag using a highly random assortment of my favourite artsy stamps.
P.S. I always want to stamp that bingo card on everything.
Time: >1 Hour
Yield: 1 – #8 Tag
- Ink – Alcohol - Cloudy Blue, Snow Cap, Stonewashed, Teakwood; Archival - Jet Black, Potting Soil; Distress - Barn Door, Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain
- Paint – Distress Fired Brick
- 1 - #8 Manila Tag
- Hardware – Adornments, Alpha Parts-Framed, Arrows, Jump Rings, Memo Pin, Number Brad
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon
- Embossing Folder – Shadow Press Documented
- Stamps – Classics #2, Game of Life, Here & There, Imperfection is…, My Art