Demo - Double Embossing

Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Lately, I have received a lot of emails asking me; how did I emboss the Yellow Brick Roads and various backgrounds on my Oz inspired series of tags?  I hope the following post & pictures help better demonstrate this process. 

If you still have questions, please ask, I'll always answer what I can (and guess at the rest). 

I would like see what creative an cleaver combinations you are creating with this process. If you send me a link to you project - I'll be by to ogle & aww.

Demo – Double Emboss

Time:  <1 Hours
Yield:   Endless Possibilities
Wet Ingredients:
  • Ink – Distress Walnut Stain
Dry Ingredients:
  • Cardstock – Tan paper cut 4.25” X 5.5“
Tools/Equipment:
  • Embossing Folders -  Bottle Caps & Rulers,  Rays & Retro Circles
  • Scraps of 3/16 Acrylic Sheeting 
  • Sizzix Embossing Diffuser

  

  

  



  



  

  



1 comment:

  1. Could you please tell me where you find your scraps of acrylic sheeting? By the way, good job. I have spent some time drooling over all of your art and feeling very thankful that you are willing to share all of your techniques & tips.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.