Time: >2 Hours
Yield: 1 #10 tag
- Ink – Archival Black; Distress – Chipped Sapphire, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
- Paint – Distress Crackle Rock Candy
- Stain – Distress; Barn Door, Black Soot, Brushed Pewter, Picket Fence, Pumice Stone
- #10 Manila Tag
- Cardstock – Scrap of Vanilla Paper
- Hardware – Wire Pin
- Other – Jute String, Tissue Tape
- Ribbon – Crinkle Ribbon
- Dies – Picture Wheel, Word Play
- Rubber Stamps – Simple sayings, Wild West, Worn Text
this technique is demonstrated by tim holtz for the July 2013 tag challenge.
This is my new favourite stain application, the result is beyond fabulous,
I'm going to be doing a lot of this.