my blog is one year old today

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


A year ago today, I made my first tag and created this blog, just so I could ‘play along’ with June’s twelve tags of twenty-twelve. 

The continuing monthly challenges in Tim’s 12 tags of 2013, and the inky pinky promise I made to myself to participate, are all a part of the consistent commitment to creativity that inspires me to share.

The welcome and support, the amazing global community Tim has cultivated, extended to me is more I ever could have imagined.

Thank-you all - readers both old and new.
vki (aka - that crazy chick)

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are truly talented, I love seeing all your stuff. One thing that amazes (is that the correct spelling..? Sorry if wrong!) me is how tutorial your posts are, even they are so simple! (And I mean simple in a very positive way!) All the ingrediants and a snap shot now and again, and it all make sense and are fully understandable?! That is an art within itself.. :-) Take care, and I look forward to all your coming posts! /Madelaine (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I just went through your Blog and I am truly amazed-you are awesome. Such beautiful and creative tags I would love to be able to be as creative as you. Thanks for all the tutorials that go along with your tags I am truly inspired to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your blog has leave an amazing mark, so I'm following you since half a year, I think.
    Please continue and stay as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary!! And congrats on being featured over on Tim Holtz's blog too!

    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us! Many's the time I've seen a technique on your blog and run to my craft room to try it out!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I am a new subscriber, and look forwaed to seeing more of your amazing designs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.