Time: 1< Hour
Yield: 1 – 2” ATB
- Ink –Archival Cornflower, Red Geranium, Tree Branch; Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- Other – Matte Glue n’Seal
- Paint – Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
- Cardstock – Lightweight Kraft Board
- Hardware – Loop Pin, Typed Tokens
- Other – Pocket Cards
- Ribbon – Jute String
- Stamps – Correspondence, Mercantile
Thank-you, to all the talented designers who have made this year-long journey and adventure so much fun to tag along.
sending you, best wishes!
…all my best
Time: >4 Hours (total)
Yield: 8 cubic inches
- •Ink –Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- •Markers –Distress Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- •Other –Glossy Accents, Matte Glue n’Seal
- •Stain – Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood
- •Paint – Distress Antique Linen
- •Cardstock – Paper Stash Menagerie
- •Hardware – Adornments Arrow, Bitty Buttons, Foliage (& Christmas Foliage), Fractured Doll, Heirloom Roses, Memo Pins, Salvaged Doll, Wooden Spools
- •Ribbon – Jute String
I made a modified version of the
This little box holds many things, I find very Tim-spritaional. Celebrating the old and welcoming the now. I used the very last Fractured Doll I had in my stash and as well as one of the new Salvaged Dolls. As in life, the love of old fosters love anew.
sending you, all my best!